Kickstart to Learning
Who is this for?For children who are four and a half and their parents/caregivers
- As this is a special time for your soon to be five year old we suggest that you organise alternative care for other preschoolers.
What are the benefits of attending these sessions?
- To help children make a smooth transition into school life
- To develop skills in literacy, numeracy, motor
- co-ordination and social interactions
- To help parents learn ways they can support their children to feel confident about starting school
When and where are these sessions?
- Most Thursday afternoons from 2.05 – 2.55 in Pohutukawa
- Parents need to sign in at the office prior to going to Pohutukawa
How do I sign up?
- Ring the school office (855 7763). They will collect details from you such as name, date of birth, contact numbers and dates you would like to attend
- email Lisa Wheeler at email@example.com
Please contact the school office if you would like more information.