- Apr 28 - BOT Meeting
- Apr 29 - Year 5 and 6 Camp
- Apr 30 - Year 5 and 6 Camp
- May 01 - Year 5 and 6 Camp
- May 07 - Reading Together session 1
- May 08 - Assembly - Room 1
- May 11 - Life Education Week starts Y 1-4
- May 14 - Reading Together session 2
- May 21 - Reading Together session 3
- May 22 - Assembly - Camp sharing
- May 25 - BOT Meeting
- Jun 05 - Assembly - Room 3
- Jun 15 - ERO visit starts
- Jun 26 - Assembly - Room 12
- Jul 02 - Talking about Learning Meetings
- Jul 03 - Term 2 ends
Welcome to our learning community.
We are very proud of Bankwood School and of the children who help to make it a great place to be.
Our mission statement "Being the Best We can Be" permeates through all aspects of our daily learning journey.
Our staff are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to the children in their care.
We all work together to develop the skills and talents of each child in a positive, inclusive and caring environment.
We place high priority on parent involvement and value close partnerships between the child, home and school. My door is always open and I enjoy meeting with family members. Together we can make a difference for your child.