- Nov 20 - Art Expo
- Nov 27 - Year 4 - 6 School Athletics
- Nov 29 - Tuakana Assembly
- Dec 04 - Cluster Athletics
- Dec 06 - Road Patrollers Party
- Dec 06 - Year 1 - 2 Tabloids
- Dec 11 - Assembly
- Dec 13 - Disco
- Dec 17 - Celebration Picnic
- Dec 18 - Year 6 Celebration Day
- Dec 18 - Reports Home
- Dec 19 - Last Day of Term 4
- Dec 19 - Final Assembly
Welcome to our learning community.
We are very proud of Bankwood School and of the children who help to make it a great place to be.
Our mission statement "Being the Best We can Be" permeates through all aspects of our daily learning journey.
Our staff are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to the children in their care.
We all work together to develop the skills and talents of each child in a positive, inclusive and caring environment.
We place high priority on parent involvement and value close partnerships between the child, home and school. My door is always open and I enjoy meeting with family members. Together we can make a difference for your child.